How can we help you?
All of the authors of The OUTCOME Primers Series 2.0 have offered to help you and your staff in two different ways.
- Facilitate in-service work sessions for administrators, faculty, and program advisory groups in which they do the following:
- Create organization-wide, program, and course level learning outcome statements.
- Align essential content with intended learning outcomes.
- Develop assessment tasks, work quality criteria, and quality assessment tools.
- Develop an assessment plan for a college-wide, sustainable flow of learning evidence.
- Visually map programs to improve course sequencing, align courses with intended outcomes, and identify where major assessments of organization-wide and program outcomes occur.
- Prepare faculty leaders to facilitate the work sessions described above.
- Consult with you (in person or on-line) about the sustainability issues of your outcomes and assessment system (leadership succession, instructor involvement, professional development, and system integration).
- Join our community of practice by clicking here: Learning Outcomes & Assessment Forum. Get questions answered, share best practices with other colleagues in the field, and support each other.
Read about each author/outcome strategist.